How to fund your access project
Earnscliffe can help you identify and raise funds to pay for essential and desirable access features and equipment.
We'll help you:
- identify and cost access items for which to raise funds
- identify likely sources of funding
- interpret the things major funders are looking for
- help you to write your application
- respond to major funders queries
- attend meetings with major funders to promote your case
- spend your funds wisely!
Case study: LSO St Luke's'
Earnscliffe helped project managers ABL Cultural Consulting to raise significant funds towards the £20-million conversion of Hawksmoor-designed St Luke's Church in the City of London. The 18th century, Grade 1 listed building has been transformed into a rehearsal room, music education centre and 370-seat concert hall for the London Symphony Orchestra.
Earnscliffe assisted with ABL's application to the Bridge House Estate. We identified access items suitable for Trust funding, made presentations to Trust representatives, including the Corporation of London access officer, prepared reports and responded to queries.
If you have any requirements for funding application advice contact Jayne Earnscliffe on 01273 502934 or fill in our contact form and we'll get straight back to you.