What we do
'We never forget that access is all about people, not just the spaces and services we use'
Earnscliffe is a leader in the field of access with unrivalled experience of:
- developing published Arts Council England access guidelines and policies for arts projects and cultural organisations.
- working with designers to develop exhibitions that can be enjoyed by everyone. Click here for further information on making exhibitions accessible.
- developing practical interpretation guidelines through user testing.
- working collaboratively with clients such as museums, arts and heritage organisations, local authorities, and with the public who use them.
- involvement in hundreds of projects, from small scale to national, £multi-million schemes including the disabled-led Graeae Theatre Company, Tate Modern and London's South Bank Centre.
- successful funding applications for clients including: St Luke's, Camden Arts Centre.
- access audits, access planning and access statements.
For more information about how we can help with your funding application attracting national awards for access for work on projects including St Lukes, Lightbox, V&A entrance, Eureka! The National Children's Museum in Halifax.
We also run successful training seminars, workshops and consultation. For further details about our training click here.