How we can make your exhibition design inclusive
Earnscliffe has 20 years' unrivalled experience of working with designers on the development and delivery of exhibitions that can be accessed and enjoyed by everyone.
We can help you by...
- Planning the layout of your exhibition to ensure that visitors are able to move freely amongst the displays, easily find their way around and can rest whenever they need to.
- Ensuring that the design of display furniture takes account of varied eye level, ability to reach and get up close to exhibits, and health and safety.
- Reviewing your lighting, décor and sound to ensure it meets the needs of people with sensory impairments.
- Developing accessible interactive devices with easy to follow instructions.
- Selecting objects appropriate for particular audiences including touch objects for blind and visually impaired people.
- Reviewing your sound enhancement and audio equivalent interpretation for Deaf and partially Deaf audiences.
- Running practical workshops to test and refine design prototypes with Deaf and disabled users.
- Ensuring that your signage and graphics are accessible to all.
- Reviewing the content of your exhibition including storylines, chronology, age-appropriate content, visitor trails, audio guide narrative, and the representation of disabled people and their experiences.
If you have any concerns about the accessibility of your exhibition, contact Jayne Earnscliffe on 01273 502934 or fill in our contact form and we'll get straight back to you.